users@glassfish.java.net

jspf is getting statically included! please help!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:52:23 PDT

Hello,

I am using glassfishv2ur2; I have a jsp page, that uses <jsp:include tag to rope in a jspf (jsp segment or fragment).

I noticied that the jspf is only included in as a static file! Contents and scripts within the jspf are not getting processed.

I dont see any servlet-mapping for the jsp tag in my web.xml and sun-web.xml - these are generated for me by netbeans. Can someone please help me ... tell me what i need to make the jspf be processed and not be statically included?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'ramboram' (ramboram)]