users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How does one change the http port of an existing domain?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:21:19 PDT

Hi Gili,

> How does one change the http listening port of
> "domain1"? I expected to be able to do this in the
> administration GUI but the values are read-only.

What version of GlassFish are you running ? Although it doesn't really matter since the GUI for that screen is the same.
To change that port, you expand HTTP Service -> HTTP Listeners tree node and click on admin-listener to edit it.
There is the field Listener Port that you can change. Definitely not a read-only field.

thanks
Anissa.
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam' (anilam)]