users@glassfish.java.net

question on the deployement of a web application (jpa+jsf+oracle)

From: chflb <labidi.chifa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 15:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

hello,
i hope this is the suitable forum for my question,
in fact im developping an application of a till management,
in reality, the enterprise has 6 tills in 6 areas,and each cashier can
access only his till (till's key migration to table cashier), so in the
authentication,the application has to verify if this is the appropriate
cashier,
so how can i make the same application launching differently,depending on
the area from which it is launched (as if the application knows that this is
the till 'X' ) should i deploy 6 copies of the application in the server, if
yes so how to load the till's code and name at the launch? normally it's not
logic to do this,(the number of tills can increase)
i hope you understand me, please i need your propositions!
thanks