users@glassfish.java.net

trying to see the code for the GF version I'm running

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 08:41:33 +0100

I wanted to have a poke at the code I'm running (or the closest
available version anyway).

I'm hoping there's a way of mapping the version I see in the admin GUI
to a CVS tag.

OK, so if I go into my admin server and click 'version',
I see : "Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs)"

Docs and release notes refer to "Sun Java System Application Server 9.1"

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/ mentions
"GlassFish Project - V2 UR2 Final Build (also known as V2 UR2 b04
Promoted Build)"

I'd like to be able to see what the source code for the version I'm
running in production,
is there a way to figure out the closest revision?

Sorry if this is an FAQ - though TBH if it is you might want to
rethink your naming system :)
Thanks.

--
Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
http://number9.hellooperator.net/