users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish http state 503

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:18:52 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> hello,
> i don't know why there is no server.log(the repertory "logs" is empty)

Hmmm... How does your glassfish installation look like? In most "stock"
installations there should be a folder "domains/domain1/logs/"; does this
exist in your case? If this folder (given a running glassfish) is empty, I
suspect something more serious to be goin' on than just your application not
responding. What glassfish version, JDK version, operating system are you
using? How does your glassfish installation look like? Is there a domain up
and running? Can you login to the management console? Usually, given this
works, at the very least this should create some log output in the domain...

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink