users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish production url

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 03:08:03 PDT

For my new project, we are using GlassFish as our application server. Our IDE is eclipse. We have a web project and ejb project and both are part of an enterprise project.

In our local we are accessing the url like http://localhost:9080/<contextroot>/test.jsp. But in our production environment we want something like http://localhost/test.jsp. We have some php code which is already developed and we would like to use it. So I understand that we need to integrate our GlassFish server with Apache.

Now my question is how can I access the GlassFish server url without context root?
[Message sent by forum member 'albees' (albees)]