users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to _at_RunAs more than one role

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 01:15:49 PDT

> With these requirements I would probably create a new role and map it
> accordingly (avoiding the programmatic security at all costs).

Does this mean I have to create a new role - let's say 'A_AND_B' and allow this role to invoke my method or is it possible to configure it somehow in descriptor files (using security-role-mapping maybe?). Do you know if there's any serious reason why you can't use combinations of roles in RunAs annotation? To me it seems pretty limiting...
[Message sent by forum member 'olafos' (olafos)]