users@glassfish.java.net

Configuration options for rails gem?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 23:39:00 PDT

Hi,

I have been playing with JRuby on Rails, and I am amazed at how easy it is to deploy with the glassfish_rails gem.

That being said, are the default configuration options for this gem production specific? when I ran this on my machine, it still seemed pretty slow.

Or am I supposed to supply some sort of configuration file when I want to deploy to production?

Note: I know Glassfish v3 is not production ready, but my app is pretty simple (i.e. no DB backend, etc)

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'anikkar' (anikkar)]