users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Accessing JDBC Resource and JMS Resource

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:55:08 -0400

This is untrue, see my previous response to this message to a forum link with info on how to connect to jms objects. The post talks about connecting to a remote glassfish server (from within a deployed module), but the process is the same from a standalone client (given you have the correct glassfish jars on your classpath).

I use this method still, and I run JUnit tests from both NetBeans and Eclipse that run outside of the appserver that connect and send JMS messages

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com