users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Local extends _at_Remote

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:05:52 PDT

Humm...thx for the reply but that's not the case and I dont agree on it.
The EJB Spec says that same business interface can not be marked as both @Remote as well @Local but it does not say that one or other can not extend it. Here extending Remote won't carry all all the Remote semantics to Local interface.
As I said before that I don't see any error/info/warning logs in server.log.
I also tried tarcing as much other logs possible but didnt get any clue that its upsating the appserver.

I need to do more research on that.
Can I please ask some body from Glassfish devlopment team to put some light on this please.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'jassi_saggu' (jassi_saggu)]