users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrading from v2ur1 to v2ur2

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:24:42 -0700

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion - I should have been more specific.

I believe you should be able to follow the instructions for the In-Place upgrade scenario in the Upgrade and Migration Guide, making sure to specify the appropriate AppServer installation information as appropriate:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-3850/gdkhf?l=en&a=view

Hopefully that document provides the information you need. If not, I'll need to do some more digging and get back to you with explicit instructions. Due to the long holiday weekend in the US, that probably won't be until Tuesday though. Again, sorry this upgrade information is missing. We'll fix it in the docs.

Gail
++++
GlassFish Documentation