users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrading from v2ur1 to v2ur2

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:55:14 -0700

Hello,

You're right, this information isn't in the documentation and it should
be - we'll fix that.

I'm still investigating this, so I can give you the most complete
answer. As I understand it, though (and someone please correct me if I'm
wrong!), as long as you specify the correct AppServer, you should be
able to follow the procedures in the existing documentation.

I hope this helps. Perhaps someone else on the list will also have some
input.

Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation