users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HK2: No module has ModuleStartup

From: David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:36:33 -0700

Yes, I went through both your tutorials, Sahoo, thank you. I carefully
put all the modules in the parent pom, made all of the modules hk2-jar
files, added the hk2 maven plugin, use hk2:compile and hk2:run, used
@Service and ModuleStartup for my startup module, etc.

Was there something specific in that blog that you think I'm missing?

David