users@glassfish.java.net

HK2: No module has ModuleStartup

From: David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:08:05 -0700

I am looking for some guidance here. I have a parent pom and three
modules, and everything seems to be configured correctly. One of the
modules definitely has a class that implements ModuleStartup. But when
I try to run I get

Embedded error: No module has ModuleStartup

I haven't changed the startup code at all but as a single module system
I used to be able to do mvn hk2:run just fine from that single module.
But now even from the subdirectory of that one module I get the same error.

If you need it, I'm happy to send you more info, including a zip of the
project - it's quite small right now, just trying to get started.

Thanks,

David