users@glassfish.java.net

JMS issue (cannot send messages)

From: Danilo Levantesi <danilo.levantesi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:52:37 +0200

Hi to all.
I'm developing an EJB application and I have a JMS issue upgrading to
Glassfish v2ur2-b04.
When the application server start I can read from logs:

INFO
javax.enterprise.resource.jms
Using MQ RA for Broker lifecycle control

INFO
javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter
JMS Service Connection URL is :mq://localhost:7676/

INFO
javax.resourceadapter.mqjmsra.lifecycle
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMS Resource Adapter starting...

INFO
javax.resourceadapter.mqjmsra.lifecycle
MQJMSRA_LB1101: Looking for Broker Running at:localhost:7676

WARNING
javax.jms
[C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation [localhost:7676]. - cause:

I have no firewall rules, and netstat shows me that Glassfish is listening,
while jps show me a "Broker" entry.

If I change the type of JMS service from LOCAL to EMBEDDED I got

 INFO
javax.enterprise.resource.jms
Using MQ RA for Broker lifecycle control

INFO
javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter
JMS Service Connection URL is :mq://PC9:7676/

INFO
javax.resourceadapter.mqjmsra.lifecycle
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMS Resource Adapter starting...

 INFO
javax.resourceadapter.mqjmsra.lifecycle
MQJMSRA_EB1101: EMBEDDED broker started with code =0

INFO
javax.resourceadapter.mqjmsra.lifecycle
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMSRA Started:DIRECT

and I think it should be started correctly. But when my application sends and
then consumes a message I get:

INFO
javax.enterprise.system.stream.out
DirectConsumer:Caught Exception delivering
messagecom.sun.messaging.jmq.io.Packet

Any idea?!?
Many thanks in advance