users@glassfish.java.net

Re: (mod_jk?) ClientAbortException again.

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:40:02 +0200

Salut;

Jeanfrancois Arcand schrieb:
> I know you probably did that (as usual I've lost the trace :-)), but can
> you turn on the log level to fine and send me:
>
> + server.log
> + mod_jk log
>
> Just to (1) refresh my buffer and (2) see if I can find something :-)

Okay. :) I will then spend some time reflecting and recollect all the facts
and snippets I gathered so far, maybe reconsidering it all also might arise
new insights. Gonna be back here later as I'm into project work the next two
weeks and hardly likely to get much done about this, though... :)

Thanks by now and best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink