users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error Glassfish with EJB3 JPA and JSF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:20:35 PDT

Please have answered marina. In fact, my application runs in localhost . I use GlassFish v2ur2 with TopLink in Netbeans 6.1 Thus not need to use lookup to get back my stateless bean in my managed beans. But as I have errors I tempted of him(it) got back with lookup and that did not work. I am vague. To be more concrete:

I have an entity Personne == > entity.Personne.java

My interface @Local public interface PersonneFacadeLocal

My stateless @Stateless public class PersonneFacade implements PersonneFacadeLocal
My managed bean public class PersonneManagedBean

And the following error in firefox
[b]État HTTP 500 -

type Rapport d'exception

Message

DescriptionLe serveur a rencontré une erreur interne () qui l'a empêché de remplir cette requête.

Exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: com.sun.enterprise.InjectionException: Exception attempting to inject Unresolved Ejb-Ref jsf.PersonneManagedBean/dao_at_jndi: stateless.PersonneFacade_at_null@stateless.PersonneFacade_at_Session@null into class jsf.PersonneManagedBean

Cause racine

javax.faces.FacesException: com.sun.enterprise.InjectionException: Exception attempting to inject Unresolved Ejb-Ref jsf.PersonneManagedBean/dao_at_jndi: stateless.PersonneFacade_at_null@stateless.PersonneFacade_at_Session@null into class jsf.PersonneManagedBean

Cause racine

com.sun.enterprise.InjectionException: Exception attempting to inject Unresolved Ejb-Ref jsf.PersonneManagedBean/dao_at_jndi: stateless.PersonneFacade_at_null@stateless.PersonneFacade_at_Session@null into class jsf.PersonneManagedBean

Cause racine

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: stateless.PersonneFacade#stateless.PersonneFacade not found

note Les suivis de pile complets de l'exception et de ses causes principales sont disponibles dans les journaux Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02.
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02[/b]
I learns EJB3 JPA and JSF. help me
[Message sent by forum member 'webdevelopper' (webdevelopper)]