users@glassfish.java.net

ProgrammaticLogin and SSO

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:35:52 PDT

Hello guys,

I've got a problem. My web application uses Programmatic login, but it did not participate in SSO engine of glassfish server. But i need next fuctionality: After successful logon in to my application user shoul have access to other third party application.
Probably i've banned in google, but i did not find any way to register succesfull programmatic login in glassfish SSO. When i'm usein standart FORM or Basic authentication - everyrhing is ok.

Please help!
[Message sent by forum member 'eugenekaz' (eugenekaz)]