users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: glassfish only works with internet

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:25:28 +0200

Or you may start it from cli using
-config.debug-options=-Xdebug and
-config.debug-enabled=true

that 'll have the same effect
-----Original Message-----
From: Wim Verreycken [mailto:wim_at_pizzastop.be]
Sent: woensdag 27 augustus 2008 10:19
To: users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Subject: RE: RE: glassfish only works with internet

Ok no problem there.

Could you post a new clean log trying to start the server in Debug Mode from
NetBeans?

I want to check if this get rid of the "... 16 more" in server.log.

If it doesn't there's no need to post the new logs, but it is actually what
it under there that I need.

Thanks for trying, and we're going to solve this (I'll move heaven and earth
if necessary).

Wim