users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using EclipseLink with GlassFish 2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:01:54 PDT

Interesting. I wasn't specifying my target-database in my persistence file as I thought EL would figure it out automatically. In TopLink I had set target-database to "SQLAnyWhere" (you can see it commented out in my persistence.xml above). Is this perhaps a bug in the auto detection code for EL? I added <property name="eclipselink.target-database" value="SQLAnywhere"/> and all is well.

Thanks for catching that! I hadn't even thought to compare the case. :-)

-z
[Message sent by forum member 'euqaz' (euqaz)]