users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] HEADS UP: admin port is now 4848 by default ...

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:17:38 -0700

Yes, Kedar, that's a pretty important requirement because we only show 2
v3 choices: the latest release (was TP2, now is M1 SCF) and the
nightly/snapshots. If a user has a build that doesn't work with either
of these choices, they are stuck. So, do please keep this requirement
in mind.

Thanks,
Rochelle