users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: System property INSTANCE_NAME prevents to see properties on admin console

From: 真嶌 晋 <susumu.majima_at_mail.rakuten.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:50:40 +0900

Hello,

I setup cluster cofigureing apache as front and glassfish as backend.

I use mod_proxy_balancer for balancing and clustering.
System property INSTANCE_NAME is used for mod_proxy_balancer setting like below
ins1 and ins2 is INSTANCE_NAME.

Why I set INSTANCE_NAME is I couldn't get session (I mean use getSession()). when I use
instance name(this name is used in create-instance command) as route.

<Proxy balancer://wcoutMycCluster >
 BalancerMember https://web1.xxxx.co.jp:8080 loadfactor=1 route=ins1
 BalancerMember https://web2.xxxx.co.jp:8080 loadfactor=1 route=ins2
</Proxy>

After creating INSTANCE_NAME system property. I can't see instance properties..
The operation is selecting ins1 in leftside and pushing property tab.

Error occurs and says "Property INSTANCE_NAME is not found in the element".
No properties are shown.

I would like to know this setting is right or not. (Because error occurs)

Thanks,

Susumu Majima