users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Get SSL certificates for Glassfish with load balancer LinuxVirtualServer]

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:59:38 +0530

Hello,

If I have understood your query, then I suppose you are trying to setup
a cluster and front it with linux's LVS for load balancing. You can
achieve that by creating a cluster within a single domain and add your
instances to be part of this cluster - the target. These instances,
would then share the same jks system and you need to obtain the
certificate related to this target. The certificate associated with the
http-service ssl listeners would same across the instances of the cluster.

regards
Pankaj