users@glassfish.java.net

Get SSL certificates for Glassfish with load balancer LinuxVirtualServer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 01:35:06 PDT

Hi,

I have some doubts about how to obtain the ssl cetificate for two GlassFish v2u2 servers (profile cluster, but with 2 DAS). I have a linux solution to implement the load balancer LVS.

My doubt is if i have to obtain two diferents cetificates for each server, or (i think this one is the option) I have to obtain the same cert. for both servers. In that case I should import the keypair form one server to the other, isn't it?

Thanks a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'pacuhe' (pacuhe)]