users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SessionListener not firing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:10:38 PDT

Finally....

I was hand-editing the web.xml generated by the GWTDesignerTool to include the SessionListener, after the deployment and then was restarting the glassfish. Apparently glassfish is not recognizing the changes to web.xml, post-deployment. When I unjarred and edited the web.xml and rejarred my war file and then deployed, the sessionlistener started working in glassfish.

Interesting to note that TomCat reconfigures when I edit the web.xml post deployment whereas glassfish does not!

Thanks for all your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'mramadoss' (mramadoss)]