users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sharing tag files between web apps

From: Jose Noheda <jose.noheda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:58:20 +0200

I'm not sure the content is 100% correct. The extendedDocumentRoot attribute
can be migrated directly to alternatedocroot. So sharing of JSP (or static
content) is allowed. Now, it's not fully clear (pending testing) if
alternatedocroot accepts tag files. As an alternative JAR packaging works.

Regards