users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot get rid of JMS RFH2 header using IBM MQ

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:40:08 PDT

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a problem using IBM MQ against a non-JMS client. The problem is that I cannot get rid of the JMS (RFH2) header in the message being sent to the external receiver!

After some research, I've learnt that the correct way to get rid of the header is to put a parameter into the session.createQueue(jmsProviderDestinationName) call.

I try to set the jmsProviderDestinationName to the following MQ URL:

queue:///MYQUEUE?targetClient=1

(Thus doing session.createQueue("queue:///MYQUEUE?targetClient=1"))

I've also tried specifying the Queue Manager, thus including it in the URL as follows:

queue://QMGR/MYQUEUE?targetClient=1

Though, it does not work. I'm running out of ideas now, does anyone have any further ideas?

*Any* hint that may get me further is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Roger
[Message sent by forum member 'rogerjoelsson' (rogerjoelsson)]