users@glassfish.java.net

Can't rename named query

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 06:15:22 PDT

Hello,

I had renamed a named query (also the places where it is called).
But from now on, the named query is no longer found. When I set
entityManager.createNamedQuery(theOldName) it is found again (without renaming the query itself).

I've completly rebuilded all and also decompiled the class files before deploying to glassfish, there is the new name in.
But glassfish does it not found (I've also restartet it many times).

Any ideas? Is there a class cache I don't know about.
[Message sent by forum member 'dh2k7' (dh2k7)]