users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can I install GlassFish on HP-UX?

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:49:07 -0700

There is a subtlety in that Hp-ux jdk 1.5 does not contain the pkcs11
packages. This causes failures in GlassFish compilation on hp-ux. Hp's
JDK 1.6 has the pkcs11 jar. I think the build compilation does work with
that using v2.1 sources.

A build for compiled with HP JDK is not yet available and is a work in
progress. We'd like to know if there is sufficient community interest on
this platform. So far the interest has been very low.