users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SAM for SOAP UserNameToken authentication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:02:00 PDT

So how does the username/password authentication work with the GF SAM/CAM's?

We have our own security infrastructure with a JSR-196 implementation for HttpServlet authentication and a realm implementation.

Do I need to configure the SAM / CAM to use our realm?

I don't understand how to use the CAM in a standalone application running outside of GF.

What I read had lead me to believe I could set the username / password on the BindingProvider in the client.

Is that not the case?

-----
I know you're out till Monday; have a nice weekend.
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]