users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How does DAS findout that we create a node agent a machine?

From: Legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:10:08 +0430

Thank you for very complete answer.
Can you please let me know that if we create a developer domain and use
--port and --host parameters, what is its usage?
in developer domain there is no DAS to communicate with so, these two
parameters are ignored?

Also, What can be possible use of executing create-jdbc-connection-pool
on a cluster member machine and then use --port and --host to send the
command to the DAS, will DAS create this connection pool on all members
of the cluster?

Thank you .