users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTML is loaded not completely

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:43:24 -0400

Salut,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Yes, we have a proxy.
> But I need to say one more moment:
> I think it related to 8.2 because I have a slow Internet connection (about 100 kbit/s), but my colleague have a 2 Mbit/s and he haven't same problem.
> I think I need to configure some server options to set keep-alive or some timeout.

I see. Then I guess there is no solution available for you :-( Grizzly
is probably trying to write bytes but since your client is too slow to
read them, Grizzly closes the connection thinking this is a denial of
service after 60 seconds. In 8.2, that value is hardcoded and cannot be
changed.

Are connection idle for 60 seconds? Can you measure the transfer rate?

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois