users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jdbc-connection-pool overlap/confuse pools

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:01:16 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for the update. As it was not working as expected, I have moved
all the tables to a single database and using a single pool right now. However,
I have the log files and I remember the code snippets. Please find them
attached.

Code I was using inside servlet:

javax.sql.DataSource ds = (javax.sql.DataSource) ic.lookup("jdbc/log");
con = ds.getConnection();
con.close()

And Hibernate uses the hibernate.properties (attached) which uses
"jdbc/csp"

As you see in the server log, hibernate (as defined always uses
jdbc/csp and should be using cspdb) sometimes requests to csplog
database asking for a cspdb table and similiarly, servlet requests a
csplog table on a cspdb database.

Hope this helps!
Kind Regards,
Sanjeev
[Message sent by forum member 'sanjeev_any' (sanjeev_any)]