users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Number of requests per second taken care by glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:16:34 PDT

Hello Jeanfrancois,

Thank you very much for the response. Its very nice of you.
I have made changes as per your suggestion. I still get the
 "Too many open files error" :(, this time for 5rps 10 times.
But this time, it might not be the problem with sockets!

As mentioned earlier, the Os's max open file limit is to the
max. Is there any way to set max open file limit just for glassfish
within glassfish!?

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Failed to access the WSDL at:
http://localhost:8080/Test/TestService?wsdl. It failed with:
        Too many open files.
        at com.sun.xml.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.tryWithMex(RuntimeWSDLParser.java:162)

I'd be glad if you have any pointers to share with me on my two
other posts:
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=42563&tstart=0
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=42564&tstart=0

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Sanjeev
[Message sent by forum member 'sanjeev_any' (sanjeev_any)]