users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying with just ejb-jar.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:03:20 PDT

This might be a weird question, but I'll give it a shot nonetheless!

I have packaged my EJB class files and dependent class files in a jar and dropped it into the common lib folder. This allows me to deploy multiple instances of my EJBs by just including a ejb-jar.xml in a jar (without having to include the class files) and dropping it in the autodeploy folder. This works just fine.

I was wondering if I could just drop in my ejb-jar.xmls directly in the autodeploy folder without packaging them in a jar?

So just drop in ejb-jar1.xml to deploy my first ejb, drop in ejb-jar2.xml to deploy my second ejb, and so on.

Thanks,
Keyur
[Message sent by forum member 'keyurva' (keyurva)]