users@glassfish.java.net

JMX MBean with GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:39:52 PDT

Hi,

I have successfully registered my MBean in GlassFish using create -mbean command and I am able to see my registered using mbean -list command and also in Admin Console.

Now the problem is, i am not able to see my registered MBean in JConsole. After starting the jconsole through command line, in MBeans tab, i am not able to find my mbean. I stopped the domain and started, even no progress.

As i am not sure what is the problem, can any one please let me know what could be the problem.

Please reply me asap.

I have one more doubt:

After successful registering of the MBean in GlassFish, i want to access the registered mbean in my JSP. How to get the registered mbeans in jsp?
[Message sent by forum member 'ktalasu' (ktalasu)]