users@glassfish.java.net

Cluster JDBC Deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:08:32 PDT

Hello everyone,

I have an application names app1.ear which is connected to a database. I was trying to deploy it on a cluster have 2 instances.One instance is running on a pc on which my DAS is running.I have confugred the JDBC resource on this DAS. The other instance is running on a different PC and the DAS is not running on it as well s the JDBC is not configured on it.

But when I try to deploy in....in the logs is always gives the connection refused error..

My question is that do I have to configure the JDBC resource on other instance aswell???
[Message sent by forum member 'bkhan78' (bkhan78)]