users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish and Java Web Start

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 01:32:41 PDT

I'am trying to deploy a JWS Application the first time on a Glassfish appserver.
The problem is, that I do not know, where to place the jnlp file. Deploying a war-file works fine

Can anybody give me hints or links ?

(a) what is the context-root in a glassfish-appserver ?
(b) whenever I put the jar in my autodeploydirectory it is deployed. Can I switch off autodeployment just for testing purposes ?
(c) can anybody give me a short step by step guidance, how to install a JWS application on the server ?

Many thanks for your efforts.

joe89
[Message sent by forum member 'joe89' (joe89)]