users@glassfish.java.net

Basic Login **Problem** need help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:56:11 PDT

I am having a problem mapping roles to users. I am using the default fileRealm "file". I also added 2 users to this realm. For some reason I can't get the app server to connect my website with the Security Realm. Any tips?

******* Security/Realms/file *****************
Name: file
Class Name: com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.file.FileRealm
JAAS context: fileRealm
Key File: ${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/config/keyfile

Users
tom basicuser
drew secureadmin

*********** WEB.XML *******************

<security-constraint>
<display-name>adminFolder</display-name>
<web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>adminFolder</web-resource-name>
<description/>
<url-pattern>/admin/*</url-pattern>
<http-method>GET</http-method>
<http-method>POST</http-method>
<http-method>HEAD</http-method>
<http-method>PUT</http-method>
<http-method>OPTIONS</http-method>
<http-method>TRACE</http-method>
<http-method>DELETE</http-method>
</web-resource-collection>
<auth-constraint>
<description/>
<role-name>secureadmin</role-name>
</auth-constraint>
</security-constraint>
<login-config>
<auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
<realm-name>file</realm-name>
</login-config>
<security-role>
<description/>
<role-name>basicuser</role-name>
</security-role>
<security-role>
<description/>
<role-name>secureadmin</role-name>
</security-role>
</web-app>

No Principals mapped to Role [basicuser].
No Principals mapped to Role [secureadmin].
[Message sent by forum member 'icemandrew' (icemandrew)]