users@glassfish.java.net

Re: (nbjrcg) Is it possible to control the number of concurrent instances of a Message-Driven-Bean?

From: Ramesh Parthasarathy <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:49:22 +0000

Hi Jorge,
        Do you want only one MDB instance to consume from a queue at any point.
And your MDB is deployed on a standalone instance (or DAS).
Have you tried setting the max-pool-size to 1.

<bean-pool>
<steady-pool-size>1</steady-pool-size>
<resize-quantity>1</resize-quantity>
<max-pool-size>1</max-pool-size>
</bean-pool>

Please let me know if i have mis-understood your question.

Thanks
-Ramesh