users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish throws Commons logging error during Configuration

From: Wim V <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:09:34 +0200

Hi,

I've seen something like this a while ago. Please check if you have a
properly configured log4j.properties file in your classpath.
(You can also put in the src/conf dir of your Hibernate sessionbean)
Hibernate needs it's appender. It's possible it's in the tomcat lib dir by
default but not in glassfish. I'll attach mine as a reference.

Hope it helps,

wim