users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to start/stop MDB in glassfish App Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:57:36 PDT

If i disable the application as you said it will disable all MDB's in the application.
But i have like 3 MDB's in the application. Is it posible to diabale one MDB.

And also i have tried in Queue/Topic end, when i pause the Queue/Topic below thing are happening.
1. Consumer not able to receive any messages from Queue/Topic( which i want),
 2. At the same time queue also not able receive any messages from client.

I don't want the second statement to be happened. I want to first
statement to be happened.

thanku.
[Message sent by forum member 'chalava' (chalava)]