users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Login Authentication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:10:55 PDT

> My problem is that I can't seem to confirm login
> details with the MQ Broker. I would like to reuse the
> JDBCRealm but I can't find any information about
> that. Looking into the MQ itself, it has some form of
> username/password access control and mapping, which I
> haven't been able to get working. My attempts to
> configure config.properties and
> accesscontrol.properties have also gotten nowhere as
> my changes mostly cause the broker to fallover.

I think you basically would like to bind authentication at the MQ connection broker to the same JDBC realm that you are using for container autentication. Hopefully someone from the MQ broker team will be able to help describe how that might be done.

Another approach might be to define a container authentication realm that authenticates container callers by attempting to make a connection to the broker. the former approach likey would be more flexible, but since I don't know how to help you with that...

Ron
[Message sent by forum member 'monzillo' (monzillo)]