users@glassfish.java.net

AS 9.1u2EE - ProviderException: Library ./nssckbi.dll does not exist

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:41:05 PDT

I am using Application Server 9.1 update 2 EE on Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 Edition. I have enabled SSL on AS 9.1u2 EE by requesting a certificate and installing a certificate using <AS_HOME>/lib/certutil.exe. After installing the certificates in a new domain the first time I start the domain I am seeing the following exceptions contained in the attachment. How would I get the application server to see the nssckbi.dll in <AS_HOME>/lib/nssckbi.dll on Windows?
[Message sent by forum member 'cmwesley' (cmwesley)]