users@glassfish.java.net

JSP question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:04:05 PDT

I am porting an existing Weblogic ear file to Glassfish. We have a hundred or so JSPs that use this construct:

<jsp:getProperty name="dtBean" property="lineRef" />

In all cases this returns null, but if I change it to:

<%=dtBean.getLineRef()%> I get the expected value.

I have over 700 occurences and I'd rather not spend my time editing all these files or writing a Perl script to fix this, is there a configuration parameter or some other method to correct this?

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'bryanut' (bryanut)]