users@glassfish.java.net

How to start/stop MDB in glassfish App Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 12:03:35 PDT

Hi

I would like know Is there any way to start/stop the MDB's in glassfish server. But at the same i would like to put messages in to Queue.

Scenario: I am going to upgrade my MDB but i don't want to down my app server. i would like down the application only. but at the same time i am not going distrubing client to send messages to Queue even though application is down.

Please send me your suggestion with proper resolution.

Thanks
Nanda
[Message sent by forum member 'chalava' (chalava)]