users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V2 failed to start, broker=embedded, failure:code = 1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 02:01:41 PDT

Hi all,

I've been using Glassfish for 4 months now, and since yesterday it doesnt want to start anymore.
Usually when I have this problem I simply reboot my computer, but this time it won't help... I still get this "Glassfish V2 failed to start" message.

In the console, there are many errors, and the first one is:
"java.lang.RuntimeException: EMBEDDED Broker start failure:code = 1"

and the ones coming after are consequences of this one...

I looked for a solution on the internet, but I can't find anyone who knows this issue, so I hope here I'll find help, as it is Glassfish's forum :-)

by the way I hope I'm clear, english isn't my native language ;-)

does anyone here know how to solve this problem?

regards,
sassien
[Message sent by forum member 'sassien' (sassien)]