users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 UR2 HTTP-Listener Stops listening to HTTP Requests

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:38:09 -0400

Were you also using jTDS jdbc driver? I would like to see a thread dump
of your app server when it is locked up. I think this is how you
generate one:

asadmin generate-jvm-report --type=thread > thread_dump.txt

Maybe your problem is unrelated to JDBC like some other people on here.
My problem seem to be JDBC related, but I've seen other thread dumps in
a locked up state that aren't doing DB access.

When you get a thread dump I would CC Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM since
the problem only happens/happens more frequently when you enable Grizzly.

Ryan