users@glassfish.java.net

JMS delay in cluster enviroment ... but not all the time :-o .. locks?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:23:47 PDT

Hello,
I have a strange problem with messaging in cluster enviroment.

I have a MD Bean, which is connected to Topic, which is defined in the cluster [latest glassfishes].
When I send a message to the Topic from a web application (JSF backing bean), it is delivered promptly.
But, I got delay about 30 seconds, when I am sending from another EJB.

I've tried queues too ... with MessageConsumer .. it is the same.

It looks to me like some problem EJB vs JMS .. or something with pooling,... I don't know.

Thanks for any ideas...
[Message sent by forum member 'polibtesi' (polibtesi)]