users@glassfish.java.net

CLI137 Command start-node-agent failed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 06:36:26 PDT

I have just installed Glassfish on four seperate servers.

The main domain server is clustered, while the other three are unclustered installs.

 I can create nodes on each of the servers and set the host to be the clustered server, but only one of the servers will allow me run the nodes, the other two error with:

[i][b]'CLI137 Command start-node-agent failed'[/b][/i]

There is no difference between the servers as they are all VM clones from a master VM and all run SLES10. The installs have been added seperately on each (not before the clone) and exactly the same on each of the machines.

I have checked the server logs but there is no information in these about any errors at all.

Can anyone help please.
[Message sent by forum member 'fatgoth' (fatgoth)]